The Flower Cottage, in Tracy City, burned in the early morning hours of January 20. Owner Roxanne Melton stated that the building is a complete loss and was uninsured. “We did not have coverage due to the age of the wiring box.” Updating the wiring box had been a project Melton planned to complete, but had not installed before the fire. She has plans to rebuild, but the process will be slow. Melton opened the Flower Cottage in Monteagle in 2000, and moved to her most recent location on the corner of Colyar Street and Main Street in Tracy City in 2002. Both the Tracy City Fire Department and the Monteagle Fire Department were on the scene of the fire shortly after it was called in around 6:15 a.m., on January 20.