On Sunday, February 1, football fans across the nation will be glued to their televisions as the Seattle Seahawks take on the New England Patriots in Superbowl XLIX. Fans lucky enough to be in Phoenix, Arizona to watch the game from the stands will most likely nosh on hot dogs and popcorn, while viewers at home can turn up the volume and enjoy great appetizers like this 7-Layer Taco Dip.
- 1 pound Bob Evans Original roll sausage
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (11 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced black olives
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Tortilla chips
- In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned. Stir in beans, chilies and taco seasoning mix.
- Spread sausage mix into 7 x 11-inch serving dish. Top with sour cream, then salsa. Sprinkle olives, tomato and onion on top. Cover with cheese.
- Serve immediately with chips. Refrigerate leftovers.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes. Cook Time: 10 minutes. Serves: 8 servings.