Top 10 Book Club Picks for the Week of May 12-17
This week’s top book club picks have something to offer everyone. There is mystery, romance, and more.
Sue Monk Kidd, a native of Georgia, writes about pre-Civil War south. Markus Zusak’s young adult novel has become an adult favorite and a movie. And, Cheryl Strayed is still on the bestseller lists with her autobiography/adventure tale.
1. Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
2. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
3. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
4. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
5. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
8. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
9. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
10. Wild by Cheryl Strayed