New/Transfer Student Enrollment For 2013-14 School Year

Posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Any PK-12th grade student not enrolled in Grundy County Schools will need to register for school on August 1 or August 2 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Grundy County High School. Students should bring their birth certificate, social security card, up-to-date Tennessee shot record, proof of custody if not living with their parents and proof of PHYSICAL ADDRESS. Students without this information cannot be enrolled. Pre-K students must also bring proof of income.

Any student who has had a physical change of address and needs to transfer elementary schools will also need to register this day. Students will need to bring proof of their NEW physical address. No student will be transferred with a PO Box. All transfers are subject to approval by the Director of Schools. Students who have had a change of custody and need to transfer elementary schools will need to bring court papers showing legal custody.

NO TRANSFERS will be granted after this registration period except in cases of emergencies or custody issues.


Headlines of the Day